Dr. Joel Guillemin, N.D. attended the University of Saskatchewan where he received his Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology with a minor in Psychology.
He also attended the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine where he received his 4-year Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine.
Education & Additional Training
- Doctor of Naturopathy, Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Bachelor of Science Kinesiology (w/ Distinction), University of Saskatchewan
- Fundamentals and Clinical Applications of IV Nutrient Therapies
- Mistletoe Injection Therapy
- Advanced IV Therapy
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Intravenous Emergency Procedures Training
- Basic PICC Training
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy Training
- Acupuncture Certification
- Naturopathic Manipulation Certification
- Fundamentals Coach (Level 1), Swim Canada
- Respect in Sport Certification
- Manitoba Naturopathic Association (MNA)
- Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND)
- Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians (OncANP)
- Canadian Swim Coaches Association (CSCA)
- OncANP Annual Conference
- AANP Annual Conference
- CSCA Conference
Dr. Guillemin’s approach is to improve the overall health and well-being through individual care that seeks to address the root cause of disease, and by utilizing the most up to date treatments and innovative therapies. He believes in a patient-focused model of integrative medicine where each individual deserves a team of health practitioners that emphasize collaboration in order to achieve absolute wellness. Dr. Guillemin is passionate about the essential piece that naturopathic medicine can offer to the overall framework of integrative care.
Dr. Guillemin aims to promote wellness, to elevate the integrative framework, and revolutionize our approach to health and disease management.